Tours & Excursions
Trips and tours are an integral part of the school co-curricular activity calendar. The focus of these trips is to give world wide exposure to children and also create awareness about India's rich heritage.
A variety of tours conducted by school include adventure trips, historical trips, educational trips, trekking and camping programmes. School Educational trips are important largely because they are a welcome break in the routine for both students and teachers. While their purpose is essentially to educate, they can also be a fun bonding experience for everyone involved. Educational trips always have a major educational element, but their extend is much further. The importance of these trips includes:
- Giving students the chance to build closer bonds with their classmates
- Experience new environments
- Enjoy a day away from the classroom.
- Provide relief from stress.
- Cultivate a spirit of self confidence.
- Opportunity to meet different people and learn from their experience
- Adventure activities make students daunting by providing challenges.